Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thinking of you...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers, sweet child. I think of you so often that sometimes there isn't room for anything else. I wonder when you're coming home to us. I pray that you are safe in your mommy's tummy. I pray that she finds faith in the decisions she has made for you both. More often than not, I just hope and pray that she finds us someday soon. For we are so ready to meet you little one. Keeping my heart open and ready for when you arrive.

1 comment:

Karine said...

I just wanted to tell you that your an amazing person. I can feel it when I read your blog. You hang in there. It is a hard journey... know that a Heavenly Father does have a plan for everyone and he has a special one for you. He will have angels help guide and lead the right birth mother with the child that is meant to be yours to you. Just keep the faith! :) You are in my thoughts and prayers! hugs.