Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scram Scammers!

I tell ya, I am sick to death with adoption scammers. They sit in wait, like hungry predators, ready to pounce upon unsuspecting potential adoptive parents. They think we are so desperate and overwrought that we will fall for anything and just begin showering them with money for all their pretty lies. I just can't do it anymore.

Some days I am sick to my stomach with grief that I'm not a mom yet. I let these emotions get the better of me at times. I like to think the best of people...but that continually keeps biting me in the ass. I'm just tired of it.

There are some of these emotional terrorists that pop up over and over again. The same sick woman, using other people's names and faces, pictures of another woman's pregnant belly, pictures of another person's child!! Sometimes she only bothers barely changing the story to seem brand new. It's only once you're in a bit too deep that the sneaking suspicions come creeping and crawling up to stick in your throat.

How many times now...? 2, 3, 4 more? At this point, too many to count.
Ah yes, this petty scammer loves me. These people have emotional problems and I seriously wish that more could be done to stop them.

No comments: